Local Business Incentives
If you need additional information, contact us today!
Community Development Block Grant
- Creates and retains permanent, private sector job opportunities through the expansion and retention of business and industry in Ohio communities through Fixed Assets Loans and Public Off-site Infrastructure Assistance.
- Non-entitlement cities and counties may apply on behalf of for-profit businesses committing to create at least five jobs within its jurisdiction.
- Provides real property tax incentives for businesses that expand or locate in Ohio.
- To secure tax incentives for qualified new real and/or personal property investment, non-retail business must apply to the local community prior to making the investment.
Community Reinvestment Act
- Provides local real property tax incentives for residents and businesses.
- Real property investors meeting the local criteria thresholds must apply to the municipality or county for the real property tax exemption.
Revolving Loan Funds
- Provides gap financing for local business development.
Municipal Job Creation Tax Credit
- Provides credit against local corporate municipal tax based on income tax withholding for new job creation.